ella

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is more than just a "special day everyone gets to celebrate their love for another" for me and James, it's also our half year anniversary. Sadly, I haven't seen him at all today and won't. He got home at 7 this morning ( He bought me beautiful red roses) and went to bed. He got up at 1 where I feed him heart shaped mini-pizzas and he took off to school. He won't be back till about half an hour before he has to go to work. So I might see him tomorrow night or Thursday morning. That's life. That's life with my hard working Forever Valentine.

James has been so cute these past two weeks though. Because he thought he might forget, he got me roses a two weeks early, then chocolates a week early. But he remembered and I got more roses today. He shows me that he loves me even though he can't be here as much as either of us would like. But I am so proud of him for all that he does... and with out complaining too!

Emily has been a good girl all day and now has turned into a little screaming monster. Not sure how to turn that around and be happy about it. Well I guess she's developing her lungs for someday when I teach her to sing. There, I did it. :)

I have a craving for a deep fried chicken cordon bleu! That would be a yummy Valentine's Day dinner wouldn't it? With sour cream garlic mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus and snow peas! I can't wait for the someday when I can make that meal. Tee hee! Oh the things I could think up if I allowed myself. And I'd love to have people over to eat with us. I'm the kind of person who loves to cook for lots of people and not just myself. I like to make people happy through food. And music, and laughing, and, and, and... haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment