ella

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

As I Was Reading...

I was reading Sheri Dew's No One Can Take Your Place and I decided to try and view life a bit differently. This new blog is for every time I want to complain I come here to remember blessings. Sheri Dew quoted Marjory P. Hinckley a few times and there are some quotes I want to remember.

Make life an adventure.

Are there not days when you are simply overwhelmed by the blessings of the Lord?

The only way to get through life it to laugh your way through it.

Life is more than I thought it would be.

I really want to be the kind of person people think of when they think of happy people. Right now I feel like I just don't make a difference to anybody but my wonderful husband keeps reminding me of the good I do here at home and I guess that's what I need to remember.

I love my family. My husband is so great and kind and loving and my daughter is beautiful, sweet, and healthy. I have so many blessing to be thankful for and though it is so much easier to sit around and bemoan my lack of a social life or hate that I have to do homework, I should always try harder to see the good and count my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment