ella

Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Zoo!


Yesterday afternoon our little family was invited to go to the Zoo with a family in our ward, the Zahn family. It was a lovely afternoon. The weather was perfect, but just a bit windy. Emily liked seeing the animals and had a good time watching the other kids run around. It was fun to get to know the Zahns. Sara and I had known each other when we were younger but we hadn't seen each other for many years. I'm hoping to be able to work out a schedule to go running with her because I need a buddy and she's wanting to train for a 5K.

There was a playground with baby swings so we pushed Emily in them. At fist she freakedout at the sensation of being let go and pushed away and falling. But then James went behind her and would catch her. And then she figured it out and would laugh went James would push her to me. She never really liked the whole going backward part but she liked having James catch her. And she would laugh so hard when she would swing towards me.

Some of my favorite animals were: The peacocks are beautiful birds that make a really funny noise. The Tigers because they are just beautiful. And Coi fish. I want a coi pond someday. They can get so big and I just thing they are pretty fish.

I took a few picture but these turned out the best.

Emily was so excited she forgot to walk slowly.

Pretty Coi fish. They were so big!

Flamingos!

All the Peacocks were chillin' on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment