ella

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Any Day Now!

So far I'm not a very good blogger.  Ha!  I guess I never really expected to be.  Anyway...

My original due date has come and gone.  After the 20 week ultrasound the doctor's thought she was too small to be that far so they bumped me back by two weeks.  So now she isn't due until the 27th and it's only the 16th.  Thanks to the Zofran, I have been a functioning mommy but lately I have had a lot of pain.  I'm carrying a ninja baby who loves to kick and squirm.  She loves my ribs and the nerves around my hip bones. So having to wait a few more days/weeks isn't fun.  But it will be over soon and I'll have another girly to play with.

Emily is such a big girl now.  She's almost 27 months and she talks like a pro.  most people say she sounds so grown up for her age.  She is still tiny.  Only in 18 month clothes.  Sometimes I wish she would never get any bigger because she is seriously so dang cute!, but I also can't wait to see how she grows up.  She loves the movie Tangled and practically has it memorized.  She also loves Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang, Singing in the Rain, & Avatar: the Last Air-Bender cartoons.  She has recently learned to sing the alphabet song, well, she gets the rhythm right and it sounds close but she has a hard time actually saying all the letters.  But it's still adorable.  And she loves to count. She used to count right... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.... but now for some reason she always says 1,3,4,7,9... it's funny.

James just finished another semester.  He did good on two out of his three classes and will retake the third class this summer.  after that he is good to go to MSU and do all of his accounting work.  I'm excited for him.  He's ready to move on with life.

Things are good. If little missy will favor us with her presence soon I'll be very happy :)  I'm excited for this summer. My sister is visiting my parents for the summer and I'll get to see her and her kids.  I might go visit my grandparents because they have never seen Emily and I'll want them to see the new girly.  That may or may not happen but I hope it does.  I haven't seen them since right after I got married.  Almost four years ago.  But all in all things are good and we are happy.  You can't really ask for better!


No comments:

Post a Comment